Rubber Mattress- QUEEN LATEX SEGOVIA 1.6mx 2.0m (thick 5cm)
Warranty: 15 years
1. QUEEN LATEX SEGOVIA latex mattress is manufactured from 100% natural latex . With a source of high-quality rubber materials, absolutely no artificial rubber is mixed, making the product have outstanding features compared to other product lines, ensuring safety for consumers’ health.
2. The special design of multi-zone support of the mattress helps to evenly distribute the body weight, hugging every curve from head to toe, very good for protecting the back spine. Segovia natural latex mattress gives you comfort in any lying position and great relaxation.
3. The rubber’s open-cell constructions with latex’s interconnected air-bubbles ensure maximum ventilation, giving the mattress a firmer base.
4. Smart design with support system by semicircular arch structure of Segovia latex mattress is not only superior breathability , creating comfort for users but also prolongs product durability.
5. QUEEN LATEX SEGOVIA natural latex mattress helps you to change many sleeping positions in the most comfortable way, allowing natural body movement without disturbing the person lying next to you .
6. QUEEN LATEX SEGOVIA natural latex mattress also has perfect elasticity, helping to reduce pressure in contact areas of focal areas such as shoulders, hips, back. With the appropriate soft-hardness balance calculation to help improve health, without causing pain due to lying in the wrong position or due to the rough surface of the body, ensuring the most effective blood circulation.
7. QUEEN LATEX SEGOVIA natural latex mattress also applies antibacterial and fungal technology . This modern technology keeps bacteria from getting inside the mattress, helping to prevent health problems.
– 100% natural rubber ingredients
– The inner core: 1 monolithic molded mattress, 1 large hole face
– Protective cover: Imported Indonesian brocade, 200g/m2
– Convenient zipper for cleaning
» Origin: Queen Latex product lines are manufactured according to a closed process from latex extraction to processing and packaging. The main raw materials for rubber mattress production are mostly exploited from Southern rubber farms in Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc, Tay Ninh… with high stability and quality.
» Perceived hardness: Firm (firm)