HAPAKU Herbal Massage Ball – Box of 1 Ball 350G – Natural Product
Each massage ball contains branches of ginger, turmeric, wormwood, grapefruit peel, lemongrass, glutinous rice, cinnamon, and Bach Truc along with heat therapy that helps blood circulation, thereby reducing pain. Quickly, detoxifies the body, the aroma from herbs helps dispel fatigue, the spirit is refreshed, much more pleasant.
Since ancient times, Eastern medicine has believed that each herb brings valuable medicine to people. In modern life, although Western medicine has developed strongly, but the “Eastern medicine” is still trusted by the effects that have been confirmed over time. The trend of using natural herbal products is increasingly popular and used by many high-class spas, bringing a distinct feature, creating a breakthrough for the spa and health care industry.
According to Oriental Medicine, if combined with hot compress therapy with natural herbal essences, it will have a direct impact on acupoints on the body, helping to improve blood circulation, increase blood circulation, and bring blood (“nutrition”). ” ) to the joints and muscles around the joints for quick pain relief.
According to traditional Chinese medicine: “The qi blockage causes pain, the qi clears the pain away”.
According to Dr. Brain King – University of London: “Hot compress relieves pain by acting on some heat-sensitive parts like painkillers”.
Modern medicine has also proven and believed in the benefits of heat therapy in health care and treatment of many diseases.
Hapaku herbal massage ball was born based on the combination of traditional medical knowledge with modern and convenient heating methods to bring people a new method as a method of healing both physical and mental injuries. physically and mentally. The perfect combination of mechanism: Heat and herbal essence help blood circulation, direct impact and acupuncture points corresponding to parts of the human body, muscles are relieved, and umbrella – xy is brought to each cell more, dispelling aches and pains immediately.
- People with body aches
- People with diseases of osteoarthritis, herniated discs, spine spines, …
- Pregnant and postpartum women
- Spa uses massage and relaxation treatments
Under the influence of hot heat and herbal essences, massage balls help:
- Relieve back pain, shoulder pain, calves, … in cases of osteoarthritis, disc herniation, spine spines, …
- The muscles are relaxed, the tension is gone, the blood system is circulated
- Reduce stress, bring a refreshing spirit, create a better and deeper sleep.
- Hapaku herbal massage ball ingredients are researched and created from 100% of traditional natural herbs that have been used for a long time such as: ginger, turmeric, wormwood, grapefruit peel, lemongrass, glutinous rice, cinnamon, white tea. It helps to clear the meridians, relieve pain, and relax the mind.
- Selected raw materials.
- The advantage that makes herbs and traditional treatments more and more popular, is the trend for different spa services is naturalness, high safety, no side effects as well as lasting effects. .
WEIGHT : 300G / FRUIT
Hapaku herbal massage ball heated by spa’s microwave/steamer/towel steamer
• Step 1: Wet the ball and then put it in the steamer, steam for about 10-15 minutes or put it in the microwave (800w heating mode) for about 2-3 minutes.
• Step 2: Apply, gently massage on the back, shoulder, neck, body aches o Step 3: After applying, let the massage ball dry completely and then put it in a sealed plastic bag, keep it in the refrigerator. .
*** Suggestion: Can be used with Arya Tara Relaxing Massage Oil.
- 18 months from date of manufacture.
- Can be used 10-15 times / fruit
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use on open mucosal areas
- After massaging, let it dry or put it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes to dry, put it in a clean bag
MADE IN VIETNAM
- Products are researched and supervised by doctors of Oriental Medicine, Musculoskeletal, Pharmacology. Currently selling at major hospitals and clinics such as the Vietnam Institute of Sports and Sports, the Tw…
- Trademark registration certificate number : 284338 issued by the National Office of Intellectual Property .