Fitis Food Container -NORA 1B-Kitchen Supplies
Product Type: Jars & Jars
Use : Kitchen
Size:D 20cm, R 10cm ,C 10cm
Policy & related content
1. Warranty policy:
+Warranty: 7 working days for PREMIUM & MEGA series.
2. Return policy:
+Within 07 working days from the date of receipt of goods, for products with technical defects, 01 new product will be exchanged for free (no return & refund).
+Technical errors include: the system of the press pin (press barrel) or the pedal (the pedal box) is damaged, broken, lost or does not function properly.
3. Delivery cost:
+Inner city of Ho Chi Minh City & Hanoi: FREE delivery for orders with total value (after promotion if any) from 1,500,000 VND.
+Out of Ho Chi Minh City & Hanoi, or in other provinces will be charged according to the shipping unit.
4. Delivery time: ·
+Inner and outer city of HCMC: 1-3 days
+Inner & Outer Hanoi: 7-10 days ·
+ Other provinces: depending on the shipping unit. (Excluding Saturday, Sunday & Holiday).
1. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Advantages and benefits:
– The structure of the lid of the square food preservation box is airtight, controlling the convection of the air inside and outside the box so that the smell of the food will not escape and limit the oxidation of food (dry food will no clumping…)
– SAN plastic material, the lid of the box is sealed, the seal is tightly pressed on the lid of the box, which can not be separated to help preserve food better.
_This a high-tech technique at the Fitis factory that makes it easy to open and close the box.
-Smart design that can be stacked neatly in a modular form, saving space in kitchen cabinets and shelves.
– Clear plastic body makes it easy to see the food. Scientific archives.
– The box set has many different sizes, convenient to store many different foods.
3. STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Plastic products are waterproof, so homeowners do not need to worry about cleaning. However, to keep the product fresh, it is still important to pay attention to
- Use a soft cloth/soft brush to absorb water and wipe away the stains.
- You can use common cleaning products such as diluted dishwashing liquid or professional cleaning solutions.
- Do not place plastic products near a heat source to avoid melting.
- Do not expose the product to direct sunlight.
- Do not place too many heavy objects on plastic furniture.
- Regularly clean daily and periodically clean once a week to deodorize and avoid mold.