Eye Bags – Microwave Heating (CMVS01)
Herbal eye bag is a product that combines traditional natural herbs, has the effect of reducing eye strain caused by working a lot with the computer, helping to relax the mind, bringing a good night's sleep. sleep more deeply, help you regain your spirit, health and energy to work more effectively.
About 2,400 years ago, Hippocrates, the father of medicine, talked about using heat to raise body temperature to fight disease.
According to Oriental Medicine, if combined with hot compress therapy with natural herbal essences, it will help to ventilate the blood and enhance blood circulation.
According to traditional Chinese medicine: “When blockage causes pain, the pain is gone through the qi.” Modern medicine has also proven and believed in the benefits of heat therapy in health care and treatment of many diseases.
According to Dr. Brain King – University of London: ” Hot compresses reduce pain by acting on some heat-sensing parts like pain relievers”. Hapaku herbal pack was born based on the combination of traditional medical knowledge with modern and convenient heating methods to bring people a new method of dealing with back and shoulder pain. neck , joints … relax the spirit , create a better and deeper sleep . Products have ISO 13485: 2016 certification in accordance with the requirements of international standards.
- Office workers sit a lot, sedentary •
- The driver for many hours o
- People who work a lot with phone screens, computers, …
- Pregnant mothers and postpartum stress, insomnia
- Under the effect of hot heat, herbal essences as well as the pleasant and natural aroma of herbs, will quickly help you:
- No more pain, eyestrain
- Increase blood circulation, blood circulation, relieve headache, dizziness
- Relax, relieve fatigue, stress, and feel much more comfortable
- Sleep better, sleep better, sleep better.
- Hapaku herbal bag ingredients are researched and created from 100% of traditional natural herbs that have been used for a long time such as wormwood, ginger, turmeric, cross-frame, lemongrass, grapefruit, lemon, and passion fruit. , … helps to clear the meridians, relieve pain, relax the spirit.
- Selected ingredients from traditional Vietnamese herbs.
- The advantages that make herbs and traditional treatment methods more and more popular are their high safety, no side effects, and long-lasting effects.
B1 : Put the ice pack in the microwave ( microware ) at the highest heating mode ( 800w ) for 20-30 seconds . You can spray a little clean water on the bag before turning it in the microwave.
B2: Apply to the eye area, forehead to relax until the pack cools down
It is recommended to test the appropriate temperature for heat tolerance before applying, you can increase or decrease the microwave cooking time to reach the right temperature. Apply 1-3 times a day depending on need.
- Shelf life: 2 years (after about 200 times of use, the herb will gradually run out, but it can still be used as a multi-purpose pack).
- Store in sealed plastic bags , in a dry place , away from moisture .
MADE IN VIETNAM
- Products are researched and supervised by doctors of Oriental Medicine, Musculoskeletal, Pharmacology. Currently sold at major hospitals and clinics such as the Vietnam Institute of Sports and Sports, the Central Institute of Traditional Medicine … •
- Trademark registration certificate number: 284338 issued by the National Office of Intellectual Property.
- Products have ISO 13485: 2016 certification in accordance with the requirements of international standards.
- After 7 years of establishment and development, as a Vietnamese brand, Hapaku is very grateful and appreciates the support of each individual, team, all customers and constantly listens and improves to give gifts. Customers with the most complete products and services. Hapaku is proud to be a partner of many large enterprises such as Vinamilk, Grab, Manulife, VPBank, …
- Store Name: MekongOn
- Vendor: MekongOn
- No ratings found yet!