DRUG FOR CHILDREN – OPC
For 1 bottle of 90ml:
Folium Eriobotryae 16.20g
Radix Plytycodi grandiflori 1.80g
Bach Bo (Radix Stemonae tuberosae) 2.79g
Radix Peucedani 1.80g
Cortex Mori albae radicis (Cortex Mori albae radicis) 1.80g
Eastern Tianmen (Radix Asparagi cochinchinensis) 2.70g
Licorice (Radix Glycyrrizhae) 0.90g
Radix Scutellariae 1.80g
(White sugar, sodium benzoate, polysorbate 80, purified water)
Treat respiratory infections, coughs, colds, coughs with phlegm, sore throat.
Dosage & Usage
– Children from 30 months old to under 6 years old: take 1 teaspoon (5ml) each time, 3 times a day.
– Children from 6 years old to under 12 years old: take 2 teaspoons (10ml) each time, 3 times a day.
– Children from 12 years old to under 18 years old: take 3 teaspoons (15ml) each time, 3 times a day.
Shake well before use.
– Children under 30 months old, children with a history of epilepsy or convulsions due to high fever.
– Diabetic patients.
– Patients with hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
Pregnant women, people with spleen and stomach damage with symptoms: abdominal pain, bloating, poor appetite, vomiting, diarrhea or prolonged dysentery.
Inform your doctor about unwanted effects encountered when using the drug.
Drug Form & Presentation
Oral emulsion. Box of 1 glass bottle 90ml.
Store in a cool, dry place below 30°C.
36 months from date of manufacture.