Dried Plums-Dried Fruits-100Gram
- Nutritional content and health benefits of plums: Plums contain a lot of vitamins and minerals beneficial to health such as potassium, iron, magnesium, vitamin A, B vitamins such as vitamin B2, vitamin...
Nutritional Content and Health Benefits of Plums
Plums contain a lot of healthy vitamins and minerals such as potassium, iron, magnesium, vitamin A, and B vitamins such as vitamin B2, vitamin C, and vitamin K.
- One ripe plum can contain up to 11% vitamin A, 26% vitamin C and 13% vitamin K.
- Soluble fiber in plums has the ability to purify, regulate blood sugar, reduce cholesterol and promote elimination.
- Plums are completely fat-free.
- Citric acid in plums has the effect of preventing fatigue and muscle cramps.
- Eating plums helps strengthen liver and stomach function and prevent constipation.
Ingredients: Fresh plums (95%), sugar and salt.
Expiry date: 12 months
- Store Name: MekongOn
- Vendor: MekongOn
- No ratings found yet!