Clothes Hangers – BEYOURs – Single Type
Clothes Hangers - BEYOURs - Single Type:
Type: Clothes Hangers.
Color: Black, White, Wood Color.
Material: Natural Wood.
- Length (cm): 86.
- Width (cm): 44.
- Height (cm): 123.
Clothes Hangers – BEYOURs – Single Type:
– Material: Imported pine wood
– Color: Black
– Origin: Vietnam – Export Goods
– Design model: Korea
– Used to hang and store clothes in the bedroom instead of a wardrobe.
– Fashion shop hangs clothing products.
– Suitable for small apartments, condominiums, homestay services,…
– Easy to disassemble, move & customize the purpose of use at will.
Length (cm): 86.
Width (cm): 44.
Height (cm): 123.
4. Care instructions:
- Polish furniture properly.
- Shiny wooden furniture will bring a fresh and bright beauty to the whole room. Therefore, homeowners should pay attention to the following things if they want to keep the gloss of the interior:
Polish wooden furniture weekly and at least 3 or 4 times a year.
Do not over-polish and clean off excess polish before drying.
Using pure, unadulterated polishing oils.
Cleaning natural wood furniture.
In the process of cleaning dirt and dust, homeowners should note to use soft cloth or feather brush to avoid scratches. Pay attention to the gaps and jams of the furniture during the cleaning process. Avoid letting water that has not yet dried up, causing mold to remain.
- Protect natural wood furniture from mold.
- Natural wood is best preserved at a humidity of 45 – 50%. To avoid the case that the air humidity is too low to cause cracking or the humidity is too high to cause mold. Homeowners can:
Avoid leaving wooden furniture in places near water sources, humid and subject to rain.
Be careful not to use wet towels when cleaning the interior.
Using an air dehumidifier.
Protect wooden furniture from sunlight.
Wooden furniture when exposed to direct sunlight can change color and quality. Therefore, homeowners should pay attention:
- Place wooden furniture in a place with sufficient light, without direct sunlight.
- Equip blinds and curtains to soften the sun’s rays.
- Protect wooden furniture from scratches.
- Pay attention during the move.
- Do not place heavy objects or sharp objects on the wooden surface.
- Using bottom cushions, cups, cups, cups, ..
- Use soft fabrics during cleaning.
- In case of scratches, shoe polish can be used.
- Protect wooden furniture from water stains
Furniture, especially light wood furniture, can leave stains from water and tea, so to protect the interior, use spacers, or coasters.
- Store Name: MekongOn
- Vendor: MekongOn
- No ratings found yet!
$10,0 – $47,6