- Payment by Paypal.
Pay using recipient’s email address
Here’s how to send a payment from your PayPal account:
- Go to Send & Request.
- Enter the recipient’s email address, and click Next.
- Select your payment type.
- Enter the amount you want to send, select the currency, and add a message to your recipient (optional), and click Continue.
- Review your payment information and click Send Payment Now.
On the payment page, your payment will be set in the default currency of your recipient’s country or region. If you have an agreement with the recipient, you’re able to change it to other currency.
After the payment is sent, your recipient will receive a notification email. If they don’t have a PayPal account, they can follow the instructions in the email to sign up for an account and accept your payment.
- Pay with credit and debit cards Visa / Mastercard.
- Payment by International Bank Card Banking Transfer